„saprima<sup>®</sup>: Resources Overview – integrated resource management“
The resource overview is still the number 1 topic in the company. The introduction is not trivial, it requires discipline of project leaders and resource responsible, and the complete project data in one system.
What is integrated resource management?
In many companies, resource management is done in such way:
- Scheduling in MS Project or other scheduling tool
- Budget and cost planning in the ERP system
- Resource management in MS Excel
“A resource (employee) is planned 100% of the capicity in several projects for the same period!”
With saprima<sup>®</sup>, we pursue the following approach:
- Import project data from from various tools or capture them directly into saprima<sup>®<sup/>
- Resource master data in saprima<sup>®<sup/>
- Employees in ongoing projects
- Role planning for future projects
- Introduction of resource management step by step (agile)
In the webinar, we will show you how simple it is in saprima<sup>®<sup/> to get a complete overview of the resources.
If you would like a webinar adapted to your requirements, please register here: Make an Appointment here
Team der saprima GmbH
Integrated Resourcemanagment SAP – Schedulingtool – saprima®
When introducing an agile method, questions arise:
- Can all our company’s projects be agile?
- How can an effort estimate be made for agile projects?
- Can agile and classic project methods be combined?
- What people / roles do I create agile teams? (Scrum Team)?
- Which sprint length is optimal?
These questions must be answered in advance. Since we have been working successfully with SCRUM for 5 years and have gained experience with our customers, we would share these experiences with you!
saprima® can be implemented according to an agile method (based on SCRUM). This enables customers to mitigate “the greatest pain” promptly and to implement the requirements gradually. This enables customers to mitigate “the greatest pain” promptly and to implement the requirements gradually. The implementation can be suspended for a certain time, because priorities have shifted or because the benefits of even more detailed planning are no longer worth the added value or …
Customer already has a benefit at the beginning of implementation and not just at the end!
Advantages for the customer:
- Investment security (after each release, implementation can be stopped)
- The specification for all requirements does not have to be finished in detail at the beginning of the Implementation
- It is worked in 3 weeks sprints
- After each sprint, a testable result is delivered to the customer
- Stories (tasks for the team) for the next sprint can be created during a sprint
- The story with the highest priority is first worked out (“greatest pain”)
- The stories are newly prioritized for each sprint
- The customer can already work productively with saprima® before it is completely finished
- The customer can change the requirements during implementation
„saprima®: manage projects with minimal effort!“
Before the introduction of a project management tool, questions arise:
- Which project management methods are used?
- For which disciplines (scheduling, role-, resource planning) should a tool be introduced?
- Which departments, subject area have to work with the tool?
- On the basis of which evaluations should which decisions be made?
These questions can always be answered in advance. The tool introduction do not fail during the pilot, but during the rollout or some time after the rollout. The reason for this is often the need for detailed structures and too much data from the individual employees (project managers, resource managers).
- Why do you have an hourly schedule of employee deployment on activities if they are 2 months long?
- Why would a team leader request a personal deployment plan per week if his team organized the work itself?
- Why a resource planning at the lowest level of scheduling?
- Why employee planning on the activities of a waterfall planned project, when projects are agile?
In the webinar, we will show how to implement “simple” as well as detailed, complex project management in saprima. We show how to combine classical project management with agile project management …
We want the introduction of a project management tool is an investment in the future!
If you would like a webinar adapted to your requirements, please register here: prefered date
Team of saprima GmbH
Webinar: saprima®: „Hybride Projektumgebung (agil + klassisch) in saprima®“ am 13.04.2017 um 11:00 Uhr
„saprima® Projekte nach unterschiedlichen Methoden abarbeiten
(agil + klassisch)“
Immer mehr Projekte werden nach agilen Methoden be- und abgearbeitet. Aber, gerade in der Umstiegszeit, werden nicht alle Projekte im Unternehmen nach agilen Methoden durchgeführt. Nicht begonnene Projekte oder nur Projekte von bestimmten Abteilugen werden agil abgearbeitet, alle anderen nach klassischer Methode. Meistens werden auch die Projekte von der Terminplanung bis zur Aufwandsschätzung in klassischen Projektstrukturen geplant, um später agil abgearbeitet werden zu können.
Dieses stellt nun an die Projektmanagementtools besondere Anforderungen:
- Multiprojektmanagement für hybride Umgebungen
- ein Tool für Mitarbeiter die zur selben Zeit in agilen und in klassischen Projekten arbeiten
- Ressourcenauslastung in hybriden Umgebungen
- Vergleich von Planwerten klassischer Strukturen mit Planwerten aus agilen Strukturen
- Auswertungen von gemischten Strukturen (agil + klassisch)
Im Webinar zeigen wir, Beispiele wie klassisch geplante Projekte agil abgearbeitet werden können oder wie Sie nur agil abgearbeitet werden können.
Wünschen Sie ein auf Ihre Anforderungen angepasstes Webinar, dann melden Sie sich hier an: Terminwunsch < http://www.saprima.de/terminwunsch/>
Team der saprima GmbH
Webinar: “saprima®: From product or portfolio management to the execution of the project with agile or classic method on 2017/03/09 11:00am p>
Sign in for Webinar : From product or portfolio management to the execution of the project with agile or classic method on 2017/03/09 11:00am
“saprima®: From product or portfolio management to the execution of the project with agile or classic method“
The first phase of a project is always the decision which product or project should get a higher priority for processing. For this, it is necessary to be able to provide products / projects with various attributes, from description texts to key figures. Depending on the company, these products / projects must be evaluated and compared according to different criteria and evaluations. In order to consider resources bottlenecks from the beginning, key figures are not sufficient for this, but a skill / role planning must be done on projects. This is only useful if the operational and currently running projects are also included in the decision-making process. Above all, it is important that their changes and shifts are immediately visible in the portfolio presentation. The simplest way to achieve this is, when all the project data from the product idea to the operational implementation are in a system.
saprima® has created solutions for this in a tool such as:
- Free definition of attributes
- Role and skill management with transition to resource management
- Financial planning
- Classic project management
- Agile project management
- Predefined dashboards
- Integrated report engines for specific reports and dashboards
- Import interfaces on a webservice basis
- Earned Value – Key Figures
In the webinar, we show examples of how product / portfolio management and operational project management can work together in one tool
Whitepaper: “saprima®: From product or portfolio management to the execution of the project with agile or classic method p>
Product / portfolio management and operational processing in one tool.